Safe and Responsible Play
The owners of Cool Hand Poker are committed to being the very best online entertainment group in the world. This means doing everything possible to give our players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience.
We recognize that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there are a small number who may lose control of their play. We fully support responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
Playing with us is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
One of the stringent steps we take to ensure that only people of an appropriate age enter Cool Hand Poker include using the "VerifyMe" service. VerifyMe is an international fraud prevention service that integrates government-issued ID database checks, algorithms and web-based signatures to verify the age and identity of New Players.
Any details we request from you are used to verify your identity - this is both for your protection and ours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Support.
Protection of Minors - With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gaming relies heavily on responsible parenting.
In order to ensure child safety on the Internet, we encourage our players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing certain online material.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your poker software is running and you are logged in.
- Password-protect your poker programs.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Poker account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
We recognize that whilst most players gamble for entertainment, gambling can be harmful to a small number of people. We are committed to creating a Responsible Gaming environment.
If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, please consider one of the following options:
- A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
- A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
If you choose one of these options your gaming accounts will be locked during the exclusion period.
To ensure the best gaming experience, players also have the option of adjusting deposit limits at any time.
To change your deposit limits or to request exclusion, please contact our 24/7 Support Team
For more information on responsible gambling, please visit the responsible gambling site